Available Entirely Online or Hybrid
Can be Completed in One-Year or at your Own Pace.
The Master of Business Administration at Cedar Crest College is personalized for you to meet your business leadership goals. With a focus on empowered women’s leadership and an emphasis on strategic management, the MBA will provide you with the opportunity to discover methods to leverage technology, direct corporate strategy and gain expertise in a broad spectrum of business disciplines that are essential to thrive in today’s competitive business environment.
Working closely with faculty, you will determine your areas of specialization to individualize your portfolio. Your MBA will uniquely combine your areas of interest with academic research and professional networking opportunities within the business community.
The program prepares you to advance your career through an innovative curriculum that is designed to provide you with the tools, experiences and support necessary to develop as a leader and innovator. You will build a career-focused analytic portfolio that demonstrates your course knowledge and mastery and can be leveraged for potential employers.
- Women’s Leadership Focus: Explore challenges to women in leadership paths and work toward overall gender equity in employment. Perfect for male allies, too!
- Flexible: The online option allows you to earn your degree anywhere, anytime. You can apply to the program and start classes in the fall, spring or summer.
- Accreditation: The Business, Management and Economics Department at Cedar Crest College is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), which is recognized by employers and graduate programs for its high-quality standards. The MBA program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
- Affordable: 12 and 24-month plans of study are available for students seeking financial aid; longer-term options are available for students seeking employer reimbursement. Through our Pathways for Professional Excellence program, the College offers tuition discounts to employees or members of our partner organization. See www.cedarcrest.edu/pathways for full listing.
- Experienced Faculty – Personalized Attention: All courses are taught by our esteemed Cedar Crest faculty who have expertise in both corporate and small business settings. These professors serve as your advisors and mentors.